How lovely, another mer-friend has showed up today. I believe the pair has stopped by to help me out of funk-slump. This cold drags on and laughter might just be the best medicine. I thought I was over the crud, but alas it lingered for a few more days. Today I am up and moving and out the door for a class so I can't be all that bad.
Magic & Myth - Sue Lion
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
We must be trudging through the same 'sludge.' How about we pull each other along until we get free of it? :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! You are exhausted so some R&R will help, or just sleeping with the ac on and getting some rest.
Deleteclass. My ears are waving in the wind! Did you get your flu shot?
ReplyDeleteI had a real estate class I had registered for. Got to keep the continuing education up. I feel much better today and the sunshine helps.
Delete