"Oh, ho, ho, it's magic you know, never believe it's not so" ~E.l.o
Given a bit of magic or luck, I will take it. Let's see what the day brings and who I can share the magic with.
The Fountain Tarot
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
When I saw your post title, I thought of a bicycle built for two!
ReplyDeleteI think the word tandem was created just for the bicycle built for two.
Deletespit in your cup, spit in your hand and see which one fills up first. Magic, so head to catch it by the tail. I used to wish on the first star till the opposite happened and cured me of it. Used to wish on white horses, same again. Now I savor the magic of nature, and try to remember the cycle serves us all.
ReplyDeleteI saw a commercial for the Movie Practical Magic. I am going make a brew and send some wonderful magic to you.
Delete