What do I search for? Yesterday was a quiet day. No calls, no pressing appointments. I slept a lot yesterday and did a couple of guided meditations. A Hermit day. I have had these times throughout my life and they can scare me. As a salesperson with no clients to work with, it can mean failure and many questions of self worth.
Not now, my days in sales are numbered and I am okay with that. I need to embrace these days of solitude and withdrawal to help me find what I am searching for. What is next.
Yesterday I drew the World and spent my day on my own. Maybe a inclination to the end of one way and the beginning of another. Today, the Hermit. Which way will the path take me?
The Fountain Tarot
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
A good time to look back on where you've been and how you got there, then decide what road you want to take now. :)
ReplyDelete