Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Simple Start
We all need something to dance about. I just hope her dance is not premature. Good news goes a long way, but. After the Five of Swords the last couple of days, a bit of good news will be nice, though I will be a bit hesitant to get up and dance. Let all the 'ships' come in and then the dance can begin. For today I will hum a happy little tune.
When I looked at this three it brought to mind a campfire startup. Three twigs upright in a trine position; joined at the top with dry leaves at the base. A good way to start a fire and when caught then you can place the long burning logs.
The Gaian Tarot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
Perhaps the dance could be about easing stress rather than celebrating prematurely. :)
ReplyDeleteDancing would go a long way to stress reduction.
DeleteI knew I was finally getting better when I realized I was humming one day. Xaviar and I love to dance to Pink Cadillac
ReplyDeleteGonna have to play it now and hum it all day!
Delete