Happening upon these two sketchy characters would you take a second look or give them a wide berth? Most people can't help but take the second look, which usually leads to trouble. Sometimes the rubber-neckers on the highway cause much more trouble than the original incident, and oh there are so many more examples. For me today if I happen to cross paths with some nefarious character(s) I will just move along and not take a second look; sure to be on the evening news later anyway. No way I am going to say "the devil made me do it" when I have been warned.
The Chinese Tarot
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
Sometimes those devilish situations can look so ordinary at first glance...
ReplyDeletesometimes the boogy man is in our own mind and the characters are simply different.
ReplyDeleteSometimes....
ReplyDelete