Another day in paradise.
Yesterday I was having a conversation with a few friends and they mentioned again how lucky I was to still be alive and getting through everything. Six years later and I can still be the hot topic. Like the gal in the Nine of Pentacles I found myself quietly alone in my garden of paradise more and more often. Sometimes it is to shut out the noise, and not the stuff in my head. Sharyn my friend, you caution on depression and rightly so. I am working on it. Some recent medications for my nerve damage didn't help at all on my outlook prospective. Quiet time in the garden is just what I may need.
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
Ah. I might have just the thing for that.
ReplyDeleteWe've got several olive trees in the neighborhood (several from people who were born in Greece). Hope you find a balm for your spirit.
ReplyDelete