Double Double, Toil and Trouble
I found this picture entrancing but cannot figure out why her feet are not blistering being so close to the fire that is within her circle. Time for me brew ups some magic and potions and for myself
Picture - "The Magic Circle. John Waterhouse.
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Monday, April 16, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
Going barefoot may have calloused he feet. :)
ReplyDeleteThis was one of the first witchy pictures I found online and it inspired me to make my own staff from Hazel wood
ReplyDeleteI've wondered about that also, the dress is not a simple skin, so it seems she should at least have flipflop equivalent. On the other hand many go without foot protection in modern time.
ReplyDelete