Monday, June 4, 2018

Unseen Forces

There is a reason for most everything

This card explains why it is so hard to get rid of dandelions.  The Fairies are constantly harvesting them and spreading seeds.  What some see as weeds, the fairies know them as bouquets for bumblebees. 
Let the dandelions be what they will be and take care of the 7 other things that are on my list of 'To Do'
The booklet mentions this as a card of multi-tasking, successful multitasking.  It all gets done eventually. 








Fairy Tarot Cards - Doreen Virtue

4 comments:

  1. sweet idea. I'd say my lawn is 1/3 dandelions. I keep 'em mowed but the whole county is awash in them, plenty for everyone's play time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you make dandelion wine out your way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often see the leaves in spring salads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no but I did once try Marrow Wine. My Marrow (zuchinni) rotted and made a mess on the floor. I would like to try it though...

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...