Thursday, June 14, 2018

Crux

Remember when

I often see the Six of Cups as nostalgia, which is what a lot of the Tarotist apply to this card.  Following the Five of Cup's indecision of what to give up, the Six brings me to a place down the road, across that bridge, where I can remember and not hurt any more over the choice that I made.  In the six we can share the joy and sorrow and still be okay with it and ourselves.  
There is always more, but for the moment I am picking up those couple of cups and crossing the bridge.



The Linestrider's Journey Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of remembering without drowning in regret, but with gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard sometimes to remember, almost all of those things are lessons so gratitude keeps our perspectives.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...