Clap you hands
I believe, I believe, I believe.
Sometimes when all else fails you just got to have faith.
EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Friday, February 16, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
Sow the seeds, water them, then wait...
ReplyDeleteEasy Peazy
Deletedon't believe in fairies, do have faith nature is magic. And I love my Fairy Tarot deck. We all flow together one way or another~
ReplyDeleteYes we do.
Delete