Each of my thoughts is like a raindrop. When I think the same ones over and over again, it is as if I am creating this incredible body of water. If my thoughts are negative, I can drown in a sea of my own negativity. If my thoughts are positive however, I can float on the ocean of Life.
We are what we think.
"I think, therefore I am." - Rene' Descartes
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
Beautiful Carolyn!!!
ReplyDeleteStrange to think how the same thing can drown us or make us float...
ReplyDelete