Thursday, April 15, 2021

Social Distance

 

A few years ago I think Google Analytics predicted that approximately Forty-Five percent of the workforce in America would be working from home in twenty or so years. The pandemic accelerated that time-line. Many now have found the balance of work and home, in the same place.  I wonder what the long-term results of that will be? Hopefully for the better, but I wonder if there will a division in those that commute and those that don't.  Social distance. Humans are a social lot, maybe we will begin to interact with our neighbors more. More backyard cookouts, games of frisbee, hide-and-go-seek. Yeah, I like the thought of that.




The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. The friends and family I have who worked from home with kids to school from home didn't find much balance there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, and maybe they will appreciate teachers more!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...