Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Oh the places I can go

We are all on our way somewhere.  Most of us do travel the same well marked path, it's just easier.  I am surprised that this Knight of Wands is not out forging a new trail?  Riding side-saddle may have something to do with it.  Some days call for a bit more caution, other we kick up our heels. Today calls for a more gentle ride from here to there.  I am off to the BMV for new plates and registration for my new-to-me transportation.  I fear it will be a hurry up and wait kind of day.


The Green Witch Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you are wearing your mask! I hope your new ride is smooth and problem free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wear my mask. I was surprised that the BMV did not require them inside. The employees all had them on but about 40% of those coming in did not wear masks. Crazy. My new-to-me ride is lovely. Someone already put a dent(about a $1000 dent) in the front bumper at Krogers. No note.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...