Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Easy peasy

The Queen of Cups has joined the King who stopped by yesterday.  His stability with her support is a win-win situation.  I have several issues that have parked on my doorstep and this Watery Pair are reminding me not to let my emotions get the better of me.  Let the solutions flow to me and so far they have.  Like my watery cousins, ride the waves and not swim against the tide.  Easier going that way.
With the Queen's meditative pose she also may be suggesting that quiet contemplation is also an acceptable response.

2 comments:

  1. we can ride with the tide, but we Are allowed to use paddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's familiar with the ebb and flow of things.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...