Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Wisdom and Integrity

Wisdom and Integrity are the key words the author gives, and describes the King as a powerful person of esteem and holds all people to the highest of ideas.  Whose ideas.  His?  He cannot know another's idea. He rules from his perspective. 
I cannot say I am blameless, for I too only saw the world and others from my perspective.  The years have soften my edges and I make room for others and their ideas and beliefs; Kings I don't know if they can.  And just now I realize, that if I can change and adapt, they too can.  Maybe, just maybe, I can give them a benefit of a doubt.  Not much mind you, but a bit of it.



The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they can adapt. Problem being they are groomed from birth to think and act one way. In times of great chaos like war, they can step up and offer platitudes, but mostly they just what? Hang around? Have formal dinners? Go hunting and horse riding? Mess about with other people's wives? I actually feel really sorry for Prince Phillip, what a wasted life he has lead from my viewpoint of being free to do what I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need leaders, but I prefer those with wisdom, common sense and compassion.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...