Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Shelter in place

I think the draw is suggesting I stay home today and hang out with Kitty.  So I will not go into the office this morning, just work from home.  I still have my obligation of Tuesday afternoon volunteering at the hospital, so I guess not the whole day will be spent at home. 
That's all I got.  I am not relating very well with this Queen this morning.  Which is weird because the Queen of Pentacles is usually my significator. 






The Linestrider's Journey Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Honcho waits on the shelf beside me and knows somehow when my blog post is done and goes straight for my lap. He says you've got the right of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Kitty. I don't share the bonds of her earlier days. She is going on 8 and she came to live me just 8 months ago. So much of her history I don't know. She does not like to be held. Wants nothing to do with going outside. I have tried a collar several times, an oh my the distress. And I am so glad she lives me now, regardless of her past.

      Delete
  2. I tried a vest/leash on my two, and one ran straight for the door and scratched to get back in while the other fell over sideways like a stack of books without a bookend. I bet being in your home is the first time Ms. Kitty has felt safe and loved. No wonder she doesn't want to go out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows about past. She is a lovely girl that I think someone had her for a time, but she got dumped when they moved or left the planet, idk. I know she spent about four months or so in the cage at the local animal shelter and now she gets to stay with me for the rest her life. I promised her.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...