Monday, June 1, 2020

Bonded Pair

Simpatico.  Who do your feel comfortable with?  We develop many relationships throughout our lives, some more meaningful or heartfelt than others.  Even a few that only exchange a fleeting glimpse. 
Kitty has been a joy to have with me through these stay at home days.  I am so very grateful that we found each other.  Sorrowful for her days in the Animal Shelter and those days on the street when she roamed after losing her first home.  We are a bonded pair with an occasional shared head-butt. We may not hold hands but her purring is delight and lifts my heart.



The Linestrider's Journey Tarot
Siolo Thompson

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a purring cat to warm the heart and help you unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honcho and I head butt every day, he is often smarter and quicker than I am. Ash is a gentle soul and happy as long as she has kibbles.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...