Thursday, March 22, 2018

Make a Wish!

Appreciation

I really like this card.  I can relate to the simple joy of walking along and encountering a beam of sunlight.  I would step into the beam and hold my arms out and relish the warmth and light.  I also really like the traditional Nine of Cups as represented in The Rider Waite-Smith deck. That dude is simply happy with his nine of cups, and this gal is simply happy to greet the light.  Since the Nine of Cups is the Wish Card, I wish for Joy, easy enough when I keep my thoughts full of gratitude.

1 comment:

  1. I've just started writing in my gratitude journal again. So this is a very timely card for me.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...