Sand and Salted Sea Air
This card speaks for itself. A place of belonging. The bivalve shell has opened and looks like a heart.
"For most of your life you draw out of that ocean, separating yourself. In some ways, that's necessary; you have to come out onto the beach, to get grounded and separate as part of your incarnation as a human being." -excerpt from booklet.
CELTIC Lenormand
Written by Chloe McCracken
Artwork by Will Worhington
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Saturday, July 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
That desire to belong is one of the strongest human's have.
ReplyDelete