"My inner power grows in moments of quietude."
Yesterday I met with an agent with another company that I have known for
years and in fact she was with the same company I am currently with.
She offered me a position on the team she is working with. Mostly as a
leader generator. I am pretty good with calling and lead generation and follow-up. It would get me off the street, ha ha. I have been in sales for twenty years and though I complain about the work, to turn over direct contact and commissions is a bit scary. I had planned on this transition middle of next year, but being offered it now is something I have to consider. With this team the offer will be accepted by another fairly quickly.
I need to proceed softly and cautiously and think on it some more.
I am grateful for the consideration given and for the choices I can make on my own behalf. Guess I better get my pros and cons list started.
GATEWAY ORACLE Cards ~ Denise Linn
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
Frogs and wands.... Possibilities are in the air!
ReplyDeleteWell now I will have to go back and find all our posts on frogs and wands.
Deletemy thought exactly
ReplyDeleteThat's a summery card. Are they all like that or does the season have some significance?
ReplyDelete