Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Side view

 

Mirror and match.  What is on the other side of the looking glass?  When the mind has a thought, it passes through our system and the body responds with a feeling. The mind receives the 'feeling' response and has a thought about that. The loop begins and a new neuro-pathway establishes itself in our system.  In the last few days I have become more aware of some of those patterns. Repeating a previous scenario in my mind and the body responds with a emotion just like I was living that moment over again, reinforcing those neuro-pathways. The mind responds and then the body responds; what a messy maze. Those looping pathways are comfortable response patterns that the mind/body is accustomed to. Change takes a lot of self-awareness and work to establish new neuro-pathways.  I have been looking for a job, and there it was, right inside my brain. 

2nd day in a row, a mention of mirrors. Wonder what my mind/body connections are trying to show me?


The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Those comfortable response patterns can really take a toll on our well-being if we're not aware of them. Change does require effort, but it also can unleash a lot of potential and possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...