Two years ago I started this blog. I began with the month of November doing thirty days of Gratitude, as a part of my healing journey. Appreciation and gratitude helps me focus on all that is good and wonderful, and, what we focus on expands. So I am grateful that I began blogging and have the opportunity to correspond with some really amazing people. Thank you for being a part of my life and my journey.
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
happy happy right back at you. I'm so glad you reached out to me!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Watched you for a few years, but I had to pipe in that one day when you quoted something that I use to hear all the time from my Dad. We have had similar upbringings, my wonderful Sister Sharyn. I don't know how we ended up so many miles apart.
DeleteHappy Blogging Birthday, Carolyn! I certainly enjoy you sharing your wisdom and thoughts with the rest of us. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Carolyn! I am so grateful for the insights you share with us all. Wishing you the very best as you enter your third year of blogging and conversing. Three is a magic number!
ReplyDelete