Daylight Savings Time
Tonight is the night, to remember to move my clocks forward for an hour. It takes me weeks to adjust to this time change. It is unsettling to my rhythm. When we fall back in time in November that seems more natural, same twenty four hours. Since I am self employed it doesn't affect me as much as others, still. Maybe since the perception is we 'lose' an hour and then we spend the next seven and half months looking for it, is the unsettling part. I was never one for hide n seek.
SPRING FORWARD!
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
My sleep patterns have been so disrupted lately that I wake up at 3:30am every morning. At least with the time change I can get closer to a more normal wake-up hour. :D
ReplyDeleteI have the same experiences as you have. luckily we still have two week of "normal" time
ReplyDeleteI hate the whole idea, so useless in a 24/7 world.
ReplyDeleteMy daisy is right here behind my rock
Every year it happens I think of buying blackout curtains so I can sleep till 6...
ReplyDelete