There is much to consider, and in doing so, I have forgotten where I started?
I have been pondering this card off and on for several hours and not sure where to go with it. My first thought was, 'well here is the bird that lost her feather the other day and "yes" she did miss it and has been keeping a watchful eye out for it, even on the rainy days.' Next I wonder who in the house back on the hillside threw out all the cups - kinda of like the baby and the bathwater. Maybe they mistakenly threw the cups out with the dishwater? But no that cannot be since some cups are standing. I think all eight cups were placed and with the rising river, some have begun to wash away.
I am going to keep this card in mind throughout my day. I am on my way to a funeral and then a late afternoon open house. Hopefully by days end my subconscious will work on the imagery and I will have more clarity.
All is not what it seems, it seems.
The Tarot of Durer - art by Giacinto Gaudenzi, Manfredi Toraldo Copyright Lo Scarabep
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
It reminds me of a flash flood. The weather is too bad to fly in, so the bird has gotten away from the rush of water and is trying to find shelter under the branch of a tree until the rain stops.
ReplyDelete