Basic Nature
This card reminds me of the Scorpion and Turtle fable.
A scorpion unable to cross the river asks a turtle to give him a ride across. The turtle replies "no way you will sting me" and the scorpion replies that it will not because then they would both die crossing the river. The turtle agrees and of course the scorpion does sting the turtle. The turtle laments and asks why the scorpion stung him as they now will both die in the river and scorpion replies, "because it is my nature."
I guess I best not trust everyone.
The Tarot of Durer cards
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
Luckily, unlike animals, we have the capacity to change our nature.
ReplyDelete"it is my nature" Tia Dalma's response to Davy Jones...
ReplyDeleteIf we really understand our own nature, we could be better able to cope with other folk's nature. Pretty heavy lifting though...hard to face our own positives and faults. Boy are we screwed up...
Don't have to make an immediate judgment about someone, but no need to chuck common sense out the window either.
ReplyDelete