Friday, September 24, 2021

To do

 

Things to do. Things needing done. Projects to get started.  It can become overwhelming if we let our 'to do' lists take over our lives. Sometimes taking care of one thing will help sort out the others, or at the very least give us some prospective. With my recent and on going health crisis I cannot let the stress of things needing done overrun my life.  One thing. What one thing can I do today to bring me calm, build my strength, change my diet, adjust routines, exit my job, find something else to do with my time, relax?  Life is full of choices.




Scorpio Sea Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes just doing one thing helps motivate me to do a few other things.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...