Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sun-Day

 

What a de-light-ful card to draw today, especially after the Tower draw yesterday.  Sunlight to chase away the shadows.  Today will be a lovely Sun-filled day as the forecast calls temps in the seventies with clear skies full of sunshine.  I keep thinking I would love to be able to bottle up some of today's light and open it up on the dark days of winter to come.  I wonder? I wonder if I can put some mason jars out and let them fill with today's light and seal them and open them during the cold days ahead. As well as open one on the  Winter Solstice to announce the Return of the Light. Nothing ventured nothing gained. 


Enchanted Forest Tarot

Lunaea Weatherstone

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about mason jars, but I bet your memory bank can hold some and relive those moments when needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, but as I age things are being misfiled or removed from the card catalog of my brain.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I did sit some jars out and now of the sunshine on hand to brighten my day and home during those dark dreay days. Also recently collected some rain during a thunderstorm to mist around home. The negative ions in the rain water will weigh down any negativity in house and then I vacuum up the and toss out of home.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...