While out and about taking a stroll around the countryside, imagine coming across a wheel of fortune. You look about to see if there are others about and think - 'why not?' Take a spin... A matter of luck? A predictor of up and coming? A parlor game?
So then I grabbed my deck of cards of the Sabbats (a lovely gift from a friend) mixed and spun, and The Wheel landed on Litha. The opposite side of this Wheel. Shortest day and longest day of the year. Makes me think of things in-between.
A matter of luck? I wonder if it is a reminder, the The Wheel of the Year continues to spin and the choice is, how I spend my time during the spin.
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
looking around for other Wheels. What an interesting idea.
ReplyDeleteThis big blue ball Planet Earth is always spinning, we live on a wheel.
DeleteAh yes, to spend those times (good or bad) mindfully is a choice.
ReplyDeleteThat's one of the lessons of the The Wheel of Life
Delete