Thursday, November 15, 2018

Allowing

Thinking about the young woman under the Tree of Knowledge in the typical Four of Cups, I wondered about whether there is evidence of disenchantment or just a comfortable knowing that the Universe will provide her with the something something she is looking for. 
Today I am grateful for the warmth of my home.  Overnight there was a bit of ice accumulation and some lost their electricity in the early morning hours and are still without.  Brr.
I have all I need and if the Universe wants to offer me something extra, I am okay with that.




SpiritSong Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think of this card as an over-saturation of emotions. The long legs on that heron gives it a way to rise and look at the water/emotions from above.
    Glad you didn't lose your heat!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...