Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Friday, November 27, 2015
Gratitude-Day 27
Some of the most wonderful things in this world are available, free of charge, if we just take a moment. Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we enjoyed pretty mild weather, which I really enjoyed. Wednesday we had a full moon. Beautiful to behold, and still beautiful last night. With the mild weather I sat outside and enjoyed the wonder and magic of fabulous evening and night sky.
I am oh so grateful for my eyesight. To behold such a sight. So many things we view and cast our gaze upon and take it for granted. I am really grateful for this Gratitude Journey, it has helped open my eyes to the fabulous life I get to live. I will take more time throughout my days and pause and look around and notice, everything. Thank you, Thank you, Thank You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
No comments:
Post a Comment